This week has been pretty eventful, and I intend on writing more about some of the events soon, but today I’ll be headed to Houston to teach dance until Saturday night. Here is a weekly wrap-update:
- Nailed second interview for labor organizing job.
- Quality time with dude-bro and mom.
- Visited shale drilling site as “Grosgebarbie::Investigative Reporter” and was able to convince them with my hair-twirling and amped-up drawl that I could be trusted enough to say things you would never normally say to some crazy environmentalist.
- Almost, kind of, a little got to Skype with Sarah.
- Had amazing breakthrough at yoga.
- Made and edited eulogy notes for my great-grandmother’s memorial.
- Leave for Houston to teach and meet up with old friends.
- Second interview for job in Denver at their Texas office in Austin.