Cool websites I’ve found [or have been sent to me]:
- Glossed Over. CoverLies all the time!
- DoubleX. Slate.com’s new Women-centered site.
- Skirt.com | Skirt! Magazine . Has good essays, book reviews, and artists from a community of contributors.
I found a new writer to follow, Nona Willis Aronowitz. She’s a year older than me and has been published in some of the most prestigious outlets, and rightfully so as she not afraid to say what needs to be said, no matter that she is young.
- Nonaswriting.com. Her website.
- GIRLdrive. Road trip project with friend [Sarah…this may be a cool thing to do if we’re both jobless…].
- her friend’s photography Picasa Web Albums – Emma Bee Bernstein.
- Bella’s Way. Article on TheNation.com
- Why Stay and Fight? | skirt.com. Article from Skirt Magazine.
- New York Books – Sex Machine – page 1. Article in The Village Voice.