Pardon my lack of posts, here is my schedule for the next 48 hrs:
- study and take FREN 201 final.
- meet with to plan out hypertext website for AMST.
- create and publish hypertext website.
- study and take FREN 202 final.
- finally catch up with daniel for vandal.
- finish laundry.
- pack up cube in student government office and deliver supplies to new EIC chairs.
- pack up room/closet/house completely.
- move Grant out of dorm, into house.
- last dinner with Becca and Angie.
- buy bottle of Patron for last EIC party.
- last Northgate night.
- pack up house.
- run and close up gym membership.
- drive to Crowley.
- unload truck, begin being half-grown-up.
Its going to be an emotional roller coaster, but I’m too stressed to notice I’m on the ride yet.
After I move, I’m going to:
- restructure the vandal website to be more condusive to online content.
- plan a weekly podcast.
- reformat for the 50th time vandal 1.1.
- finish June Jordan tribute.
- perform bridesmaid duties.
- apply for five jobs before Saturday.
- finish report for EIC.