Imagine after a long day on your feet, that you decide to grab a seat on a bench when you discover that your perch is actually a scale that announces your weight in bright neon red numbers for the world to see. There is no warning that you are sitting on a scale just the obvious public pronouncement of your weight.
Truthdig – Reports – Those Hit Hardest Get No Bailout. By: Amy Goodman
- The Double-Standard: Is Women Hitting Men Ever Okay?.
- Sexual Stereotypes: When It Comes To Sex, There’s Enough Shame To Go Around.
- PSAs: Protect Girls From Everything.
- Book-Hot-Or-Not: More On The Sexual Politics Of Author Photos.
- Gender Roles: “Manly” Women Considered Menace To Society.