In 15 items or less:
- 8 mile run at gym [FYI they are still making new Power Ranger themed shows].
- rainy drive to houston.
- field of greens for vegan bbq sandwich.
- awkward encounter only seen in movies and on the hills.
- big borders. one book purchase: the book of other people.
- answers found:
- big half-price. three book purchases: we thought you would be prettier, one hundred years of solitude, word warriors [for suheir’s peice], and A.H.W.O.S.G. [for the 8th time].
- the big O.
- cat. [liz’s temporary roommate]
- early bedtime.
Still reading and about to finish: Healing Earthquakes–Jimmy Santiago Baca
“I culled poetry from odors, sounds, faces, and ordinary events occurring around me. Breezes bulged me as if I were cloth; sounds nicked their marks on my nerves; objects made impressions on my sight as if in clay. There, in the soft language, life centered and ground itself in me and I was flowing with the grain of the universe. Language placed my life experiences in a new context, freeing me for the moment to become with air as air, with clouds as clouds, from which new associations arose to engage me in present life in a more purposeful way. ”