I will detail my spring break days as if in the express check-out: 15 items or less.
- too much rain i.e. not going to class.
- cash in 30 books in exchange for 5 at half-price.
- ravaging the dumpster at blocker for textbooks.
- cheddar’s for happy hour [and food].
- petsmart to look at the turtles and squeak every toy, tipsy.
- change into zumbaz.
- start putting little umbrellas in every drink.
- antonio’s = pbs.
- cookie tote and redbox
- priceless, the modern day ‘breakfast at tiffany’s.’
Now reading: Healing Earthquakes: Poems–Jimmy Santiago Baca, an Advisory Board member for vandal.