for several reasons:
1. aggiEWIRE is over…those who had promised the most to the paper, in the end produced very little to help the project move forward. It was left with a few dozen avid readers and two excellent writers, and so a new project was born. vandal. you can read more about this here, already one week in, the project is expanding to greater heights everyday! I will be blogging about the progess of the journal here.
2. I post articles everyday to my facebook profile that I find inspiring, those that get me moving through the day. A few people have sent me messages, asking questions or trying to start a debate. I need a new medium, I’d still like to be able to stalk these people via facebook and don’t want them defriending me because they refuse my “radical” ideals.
3. I once had a friendship that served as a forum for discussing the best music, books, websites, videos, movies, and happiness-inspiring mementos.
4. I’m graduating soon and looking for daily activities that I can participate in to bridge the transition. I’m looking feverently for a job [in DC, LA, Chicago] while trying to downsize my Texas life as my family moves to Denver and all my friends are getting married.
5. A book club will be too much to ask for, as everyone is so busy…but maybe just a few comments here and there about a book, article, song, movie we’ve all seen lately?
6. I’ve been hounded by a few individuals over the years to keep a blog about all of the things I’m doing…and so, I’m giving in because there was never a good enough reason not too.